Apologies in advance for the strongly worded coaster. :grimacing:

12 Likes

looks like an inside out hurdy gurdy! I’d love to hear a sound sample

1 Like

I need a coaster like that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Loving this wee rig.

39 Likes

Ah I love Johanson but I’ve never seen him live (which is a shame because I think he resides/resided in the south of France ?), must have been great !

1 Like

That’s a nice little set up! Do you have any recordings with it? I’m curious on how the 0- coast can be combined with a small modular set up.

(staff notice: to keep this thread on-topic, please continue the conversation around making graphics/art based on favorite objects in art; the thread about. thank you from your forum staff.)

3 Likes

Nothing yet. Literally just racked yesterday, but getting some really lovely sustained drones out of it. The 0 Coast is on loan from a friend but it’s an excellent little all-in-one companion.

2 Likes

Yeah indeed! I have it for 2 years now and I’m trying to find little set ups that work well with it. Really liked your idea. I think I’m gonna get a cold mac soon.

2 Likes

Trying to learn how to get a tracker to do slow moving ambient music.

11 Likes

An entire album of a tracker doing mellow ambient: https://fascinatingearthboundobjects.com/2017/05/11/quietest-chime-nvr048/

He’s even shared his SunVox code.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll have to take a listen :slight_smile:

nice! What kind of case is that? is that 64hp? I like that size :grinning:

1 Like

I just realized this is the same guy that made music as Transient a while back!! I used to listen to him all the time!! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Been breadboarding and prototyping circuit ideas for a new Isn’tses synth, in the process have accidentally made a ridiculous hard gated Square wave fuzz.

8 Likes

newest addition is an er-301 that previous owner customized in grayscale :ok_hand:

54 Likes

I miss my ER-301 just as much as my Cocoquantus :slight_smile: It’s lovely in grayscale!

4 Likes

Recently acquired one of these too :heart_eyes: Will it be making its way into a video?

2 Likes

Oh man, you have to check this one he put up three days ago:

More sunvox tracker, but dig the homemade synth!

2 Likes