//// pictures of our sound-making machines ////

19 Likes

No. I wrote a llllllines client so I can post from within vi, and have started to like nesting in here haha.

6 Likes

This sounds very nice indeed.

Thanks to @zbs I have some great open-backed headphones and a 60HP 4MS Pod, in which I’ve put some modules I didn’t want in my main case! It’s great to be able to sit outside in the mornings and lay down some beats.

In here I have my Pamela’s, my Ornament and Crime (with Hemispheres), the killer combo of Castor and Pollux + Forbidden Planet, Rample, and the Doepfer stereo mixer. You’ll note that there are no VCAs! I didn’t actually think about this when putting it together, but it’s largely fine; if I start having issues, I might swap out the filter for a 2LPG and a Piques.

Generating melodies with Hemispheres is great; there are so many options, and Pam’s adds some great modulation possibilities. Rample with Pam’s is absolutely amazing. Honestly, one could probably make some great stuff with juts those two, or maybe Pam’s, Rample, and one effect.

23 Likes

So cool nora!!! 2ochar

1 Like

An adaptation of AllFlesh type pads. TIP (L) and RING (R) connected to the plates for SoftPop filter control.

14 Likes

@emceeq, would you mind sharing how well your Planck works with teletype? Myself and a few others have had mixed experiences pairing the two (pairing QMK boards with TT to be more specific). Did you have luck using stock configurations?

Standuino stuff

Pre Bastl company.

2 Likes

The Bastl people are pretty amazing i have to say :star2:

2 Likes

The Sprawl

10 Likes

@rennerom happy to share! I haven’t run into any major issues.

It’s a Planck EZ, so I’ve been using the ZSA’s oryx configurator to mess with my layouts. For reference this is what I’m using currently. It’s basically their stock configuration with an added layer for editing patterns. Nothing overly fancy going on. I have found that tapdance keys do not work at all though.

2 Likes

@rennerom, i have both EZ and QMK models. the EZ works really well with TT, the QMK doesn’t work at all. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

don’t know which one I prefer… could you help me?

25 Likes

Last one is most houseplant, which is good.

8 Likes

I like first the most, it has the most interesting composition. Also I love your patch cable colours

5 Likes

I believe those are Winterbloom cables. I have a set and they are lovely in person!

1 Like

I think is the one I prefer too.

Cables are from Polar Noise. They sell a pack with these colours…

@czzbx I have a Castor & Pollux module but not their cables.

2 Likes

First one for me. As @nonverbalpoetry said, the composition is more interesting (inside/outside, etc.)

2 Likes

Ah! I see both Polar Noise and Winterbloom have braided cables with the same (or similar colour schemes :slightly_smiling_face:). They look great.

Had an afternoon with a jigsaw and an unwanted oak shelf yesterday

Now just need to sort a few i2c issues :roll_eyes:

55 Likes