//// pictures of our sound-making machines ////

last summer in the adirondacks with 0-coast, keystep, walkmen, tascam porta 4

i think kodak portra 400 in a minolta x700

27 Likes

@barnjazz wo…great view. keystep sequencer is actually pretty great. those keys tho.

2 Likes

Bought a couple of cassette heads from eBay and made a little Magnetophon wand for some found sound embellishment to my drone work. Looking forward to getting the module soon and not having so much high end noise.

14 Likes

My setup for today preparing a vlog re: Orac update and Norns using a push2
(Rendering/uploading as I type, a nice feeling :slight_smile: )

19 Likes

Planning for a 94 hp 12u case. But with this setup I can still get to Mars in record time.

43 Likes

Care to share the link ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Norns is in flight

13 Likes

How much does it love birds? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

81 Likes

:rofl:
I’ve been seeing people doing this more and more

6 Likes

This looks like such a lovely little setup, Emily! And so portable. Looking forward to the videos you put up of this. You’ve gone from maximal to minimal in such a relatively short time span!

Stripes, that’s a bit gorgeous

There’s only one Marcus Fischer
(and Tom Sachs)

3 Likes

i’ve still got lots of options :slight_smile: just trying out something new and small for a couple traveling projects i have this summer. feels great tho!

3 Likes

gave my maths/function/erbeverb/jove a little makeover with knobs - I like having everything be as monochromatic as possible :heart_eyes: now to find white LED’s for stages…

10 Likes

Live cassette/synth soundset at La Sciarma’s post concert

And here’s the detailed setup used (photo taken at home)

14 Likes

all finished!

46 Likes

norns station

22 Likes

white LED stages complete! Super easy, got the LED’s on amazon. They’re also a bit dimmer than the green ones too which I like because they were a little much.

6 Likes

Found this photo of an old system, this little guy was so much fun.

39 Likes