//// pictures of our sound-making machines ////

its pretty wild! the feedback paths are really interesting but can get out of hand pretty quick. the pipe settings are fun and the lfo/envelope mix can get some interesting modulation going.

2 Likes

There’s alot to like about this! Can I ask if you have any details on the big frame that holds this gear?

5ft industrial wire shelving rack. I was so pumped to find one that holds a full 88keyboard.

3 Likes

The sounds of a water glass and bubble wrap were the stars of the show tonight

7 Likes

Whatever works! Where did you source the sawhorses?

47 Likes

Vermona in da house

Excited to bring her back to life

10 Likes

just some cheap ones from some store, they’re pretty easy to build though

My modular system, in its new home — retrofitted from a late ‘60s Samsonite attaché case — set up for a livestream I’ll be doing later today on my Instagram, to pass the time while we wait to see if our baby is coming on its due date, after all…

25 Likes

After thinking about how the 16n could be used as a step sequencer on and off for the last couple of weeks I realised I could just connect the i2c to a teensy with a few other components I had to hand and threw this together in a lunch break.

19 Likes

Paired Juno with OP-Z and it paired quite nicely. Albeit I must admit I should get back to regular keys playing practice as even basic things are now out of my reach :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

If I could start over, I’d be heavily into Instruo…

1 Like

Desktop entropy in full effect. (I blame it on all the KAOSS.)

36 Likes

Finally, a realistic photo amid all those perfectly arranged succulents and knolled cables. Respect.

22 Likes

Had it 5 years ago, sold it, now bought it again

13 Likes

My messy conglomerate of electronic concoctions.

39 Likes

WOO! EMAX! I’m also an EMAX junky - they are AWESOME…possibly my fav synth.
I have all synths connected to a central 1/8" patch bay, so I can patch everything to everything else.

3 Likes

Practice for Wavetable has begun and I’m really excited about this compact and focused setup.

The whole set is going to be just säckpipa and softcut scripts. I love my eurorack but it feels good to limit the amount i have to think about for a performance.

45 Likes

*Peeping intensifies. Actually cannae wait!!!

1 Like

Toot toot peep peep!

3 Likes