//// pictures ////

llllllll

We must have a thread just for pictures of our sound-making machines!..

Here is my oldie-but-goodie to start with:

Best representative threads

nice. was thinking of starting a thread like this. will upload some shots soon.

new project this week:

this plus a guitar is my current ‘essentials’ writing/playing set up

And the other half

Does this mean I have to put some hipster sticker on my laptop?

Boob - great avatar, btw - what is that thing on the floor in the first picture? Like a midget piano?

Haha it was the funniest music/boob pic Google gave me.
But that’s actually a Fender Rhodes 73 with the top off (she’s slowly being restored)

All my keyboards currently reside on the floor of my room haha

Where can I get a book of Heisenberg matches?!

Great thread! I’ll post some pics in the near future i hope. It’s inspiring to see others rigs.

They came from Santa Fe I believe. Good spot!

The desk, currently:

@analogue01 what sort of case it that? (i’m still pondering stepping towards the modular light but would need to restrain myself, a small case seems a good way to do that!)

Looks like a beige 90HP monorocket to me, which were used for the Make Noise Shared Systems about 2 years ago or so. I have one of these as well. But @analogue01 can certainly (de)confirm.

@dspk It’s a monorocket skiff. @myecholalia is on the money. I don’t think monorocket sells them anymore (they used to, even apart from the Makenoise systems). Pittsburgh makes some small, similar cases. Enclave might still as well.

Enclave is pretty much wound down now. But http://elitemodular.com/ is owned by the guy who was doing those and apparently has even lighter cases.

Yeah, but elite isn’t doing 3u cases (yet) and enclave still has some for sale on their website :wink:

this is certainly a tangent but the new erica synths cases look amazing
i wonder what they’ll cost… (and if they’ll offer 3u)