//// pictures ////

llllllll

Makes sense. I can imagine having some fun with the Dicer as is. Not sure I have use for it at the moment, though. In that same vein, I tend to have my SP-303 next to my drum set and use it to record / trigger lives samples. It’s a blast.

0 Likes

This thing fell into my lap:

19 Likes

Ouch!

#dadjoke20characters

5 Likes

Saving up for a professional job is definitely the best way to do it if you want it to function exactly as planned. I just couldn’t stretch my budget (or patience) any further. :sweat:

0 Likes

I am in the market for a Tascam Porta05 - same concept!

0 Likes

The progress of my DIY case, along with some pics of a playdate with @tremblap.

Testing some modules:

So many synths…:

The current state of things:

23 Likes

Composing on modular

with the beloved pitch wheel!

0 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

Haven’t really had time to sink my teeth into it yet, but everything seems to work fine, except som scraping pots.

@iggrok I’ve also been on the lookout for a 4-track from Tascam, as I’ve heard they’re usually of a higher quality, but I’m sure this one suits my needs just as well!

0 Likes

15 Likes

Not as many wires here but I do have good lighting

44 Likes

Hey @davidjez, how do you like the Make Noise Dynamix?

0 Likes

whoa. that looks quite … minimal

0 Likes

30 Likes

I like the dynamix. A good addition for sure. I like most MN gear. It’s usually very well thought out even if you don’t recognize it initially. Morphagene has also been loads of fun.

0 Likes

Tiny tapeloops!
Successfully tried my hand at making some tapeloops on micro-cassettes. Fun stuff :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Respect! I found it infuriatingly fiddly making regular cassette loops.

3 Likes

TELEX modules installed and ready to go

32 Likes

Gorgeous case! Tell me more about it?

0 Likes

Is it a Lamond? Characters

0 Likes

Well spotted @AlessandroBonino, it is indeed made by Ross Lamond, who conveniently lives quite close to me. He did a fantastic job on this and is really great guy to hang out with. One good thing about have such a beautiful case is that changing to something larger is simply not an option!

8 Likes