//// pictures ////

llllllll

this was a very good show. so glad I could make it.

clouds off the cloud

Thanks @whitenoises for your answers, and sorry for my delayed reply!

The 2,5" depth might be a little tight if I add a regular power supply (whatever this could mean) so a little deeper wouldn’t hurt.

The weight is OK, and of course if you’re open to customised designs (i.e. without lid and handle) then I’m still interested.

Please keep us informed when you have news about these cases!

Took a sick day so I could spend some time with these two…

What’s the black box that those cable appear to be plugged into?

It’s the lid to the case (http://nonomodular.com/rover-1-60/). The lid has a piezo pickup in each of the black pads. Today, I used them to trigger Just Friends and send envelopes to each mangrove’s formant jack. Extremely fun and playable! I’m gonna drop a link to my sketches from today in Latest tracks + videos.

LOVE that little setup!

My goal was to be able to write, jam and record a track on my kitchen table. Worked out really well.

Will do! And yes, will be up for doing custom cases :slight_smile:

trying a different “minimal” set up:

what does that sound like?

just started exploring it, here is one example: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeuNadSg_mn

Not great pic from a 2014 live:

A picture of the Frap Tools Fumana

A picture of my performance system with the Fumana

A video of me playing with that system yesterday, at the launch of Powwow in Italy. All the sounds (except for the percussions which are a bass drum plus Erbe-verb ticks) come from the DPO filtered by the Fumana, or sometimes the DPO raw.

(if it doesn’t take you there automatically, my part starts around the 22 minutes mark)

Verbos Bark Filter Processor

the last patch for today’s disquiet entry (minus power and output cables - all of that had to stay in the other room)

Mixing for my set on radio.computer

Played a lovely little improvised house set last night with my bro’s Ben Evans off of Captain Cat and the Sailors, and Andy Hunter, off of Andy Hunter.

DIY-ing passive attenuators. The pots arrived. Gold tops for bling! :grin:

What mixer is this???