//// pictures ////

llllllll

hahaha i know. I originally did that when i was using a push and more inside the box. It’s overkill at this point. I must say it has made it 3 years with not a problem at all. but i know this isn’t the best long term solution. Im moving soon and the monitor will most definitely be wall mounted.

totally agree on the plants! i love having mine amongst my instruments. i’m also getting back into collecting minerals, which i enjoyed so much as a kid, and having both in my creative space really helps to clear my head.

quick shot i snapped before filming a new video

nice setup! I was honestly surprised at how much they changed the space up for me.

I hope a picture of me in my slippers isn’t too off-topic.

Nice Frap Tools mixer! Love their modules and cases.

@MatthewAshmore @ellips_s the plants look great but I would worry I’d spill water on my gear at some point when looking after them…but maybe I’m more clumsy than you both

New layout for the mini-system. Cold Mac will soon complete the Mannequins row.

Nice and focused set up!

What about microcassette?

What case is that? Twenty characters…

It’s a Grau Modular Pocket Case. 2x 51hp.

It’s a rainy weekend, having some downtime at my parents’ with this portable guitar studio.

is that the MKII Future Retro? is it the bees knees?

Dude. This bee is knee deep

hotel room.

Super cool setup! have a soundcloud?

Getting ready for a show in London on Tuesday

Is that a Boss DSD-2 (or 3, same pedal except for the number) ?
These things works pretty well with a modular with their trigger input…

@oscillateur That’s the one. The trigger input is indeed handy though I must admit I rarely use it. Must experiment more with irregular triggers…