//// pictures ////

My studio is tiny and ergonomics are key. I use an old school tanker desk and when I decided I wanted to make the Monome the central hub of my new setup, I quickly realized that it would be helpful to have it on a tilt in front of me, along with the MIDI Fighter Twister for knobs. I have a friend who is a killer custom fabricator and made up some drawings for a ramp that would hold the Monome and the Twister at the proper angle. He knocked it out of the park. From the side it looks like a saw wave, which is a nice coincidence. He also did a plate that floats my keyboard off the desk, saving me some much needed knee space, because I am frankly too tall to be using a desk like this but love the desk. Thought you guys would dig.

This pic has the Monome running Control, which is amazing, using faders for controlling TrueVerb and Replika XT, as well as on / off toggles on the upper corners for each effect. Twister is running filter controls for a synth on the top 2 rows and controls for 2 different saturation VSTs on the bottom 2 rows, with push encoder toggles on and off. Great setup.

Thrift score of the day. Module basket! Good spot for em until I get a setup soon.

New York subway instructions, during recent trip

always liked this one! MTA can be pretty design-y at times

Where did you pick these up? They look like they are in good shape.

kelli has one, i believe the 4.2, which is super amazing. i used it once with batteries and it was perfect

Recently added 2nd Ansible & Arc. The idea is not to change anything for a year. . . Just write, record and study.

What’s your TT keyboard?

i designed a custom one of these: http://www.wasdkeyboards.com

Sweet, it looks great!

love that lil keyboard - but where are the arrow keys?

function + IKJL for the arrow keys.

I went back and forth on this or getting the bigger keyboard with arrow keys but the size was too tempting to pass up. And it has worked out fine, don’t even think about it now has become second nature.

You use the Qunexus directly (via its CV outs) or via Ansible?

Does the keyboard have a ~ key? I use that all the time on Teletype to switch to tracker view.

via Ansible, I have the non cv version.

Yeah ~ is a must with the tt, and yes it does. Function + ESC get you a ~

very happy with the eurorack system i’ve landed on. so much to explore! :smiley:

Current status. Trying out the Lo-Fi Junky for the first time: bells tones in, heaven out.