Planning - help booking shows Europe-tour May 2022

Hi all,

In May 2022 I’ll be releasing my next album with my ambient solo project “Tobias Karlehag” followed by a tour which will consist of a 90 min concert with Eurorack and guitar in a quad setup with visuals. My first release ’PROCESS’ that was release on Past Inside The Present is found below if you are interested to know more.

I need some help to fill some gaps in the tour at these places.

• Berlin
  • Hamburg
  • Copenhagen
  • Helsinki
  • Oslo

If you have any tips yourself or any promoter/booker that you would
recommend for this project please feel free to contact me.
I’m of course open to other stops as well on the tour.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely
Tobias

5 Likes

Are you coming to Oslo :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

I forgot to write that one down,
I’m having a conversations with some people there atm but nothing settled,
but if you know some good place please let me know :slight_smile:

Re: Copenhagen. Try the venue Mayhem. Lovely place.

mayhemkbh@gmail.com

2 Likes

First I was going to recommend the two great places in Oslo where all experimental musicians should play.

Café Mir and Kafé Hærverk.

But considering you want to play in quad, you are probably looking for a bigger space, with a very focused audience. You can check out:

• Hennie Onstad A bit outside of the city, but I think it could be a good fit.
  • Cinemateket They had an ambient evening with R Beny + local ambient ensemble one time. Make sure to fix a organize a smart way to hook into the sound system. Turned into a bit of DIY last time.
  • Blå could probably work. Would have to organize the sound system, but a great venue. Have seen Fennesz, Hainbach, Tim Hecker etc. there.
  • Sentralen (Hvelvet stage).

Also for tips and help organizing I would consider contacting Notam. Notam is the Norwegian centre for technology, art and music and could probably help you out in some way.

Happy to play a short support set if you want some local support :slight_smile: .

Good luck!

2 Likes

Wow,

Thank you so so much for this thorough answer!
It’s super appreciated really!

I’ll contact you for sure!

Thanks and cheers!