Quick Question: monomeserial

Hello!

I’ve been fiddling with Pages for a long while now and I’ve developed a relatively stable setup. My question is: Can I use monomeserial and serialosc through Pages at the same time? This is probably a stupid question. I’m attempting to run re:mix and dj64fx through pages external app. Anyone with experience using dj64 or dj64fx on recent max/m4l?

Love this community :flushed:

1 Like

no, you can’t run serialosc and monomeserial simultaneously. you can, however, use monomebridge to connect outdated monomeserial apps with serialosc.

2 Likes

Alternative link:

2 Likes

Yes, you can use Pages with monomeserial and serialosc apps simultaneously. You don’t actually run monomeserial though. Pages converts the messages to serialosc format.

1 Like

Thank you all for your quick responses! So should I download monomeserial or bridge? Very excited about the idea of running these two apps together!

I’m assuming I’ll just set my ports and prefix in pages, then I’ll be peachy? :slight_smile:

Yeah you just set the ports/prefix in pages. You don’t need monomeserial or the bridge.

1 Like

Everything is working pretty close to perfect. @elquinto you’re my saving grace.
I’m still in love with my monome thanks to your guidance.

Thank you to all you brilliant community members that help newbs like me learn to become more competent artists.