Reset all Lines topics to normal for notifications?

It seems like I somehow started watching or tracking pretty much every topic on Lines. Is there a way to reset everything to “normal” without going in and doing it for each and every topic? I just can’t seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

go to profile > preferences > notifications. you can change the default watch/track behavior, though this may not apply retroactively to existing threads.

if you visit the categories submenu, you can get the lists of all topics that you’re watching/tracking. at least at the staff level, there’s a toggle bulk selection icon to the left of the watching/tracking topic lists; everything can be selected and removed as needed. that tool might not be available to users, so if it’s not, send me a PM; will see what else can be done.

2 Likes

I don’t see the toggle bulk selection option, but I think I’ve just about got it all sorted out. I went to the list of topics I was watching (hundreds) and just started going through them all one by one. There are still a few more I need to set to normal, but I think I have a handle on it now. Not sure how it happened to begin with. Perhaps I accidentally selected watch for a top level category. Thanks for the help!