Rhein - Imposter

hello friends, today I have another album out. It’s on the ambient side of things with slowly evolving loops and beautiful melodies. This album has been quite the journey (not to get too personal) dealt with a lot of imposter syndrome and scrapped many many songs until I wrote a special song which informed the rest of the album (first track ‘Perceived’).
Most of the synths on this are a Digitone, Prophet 5, and Juno 6 with the Octratrack mixing things and adding effects. I’ve also used Ableton to create some synths out of field recordings. I hope you enjoy

some codes for you: Rhein
5qps-k4w8
g8fc-gmd2
tudc-3zwc
25qq-c6lw
d88f-wyqs
u94x-jved
xycs-68rc
4kjs-yfhx
4ngc-bmmp
4dkc-wzy2
ehyq-cgnh
bcu9-wbvv
wswk-cw68
pjst-hs8n
8b42-vsbj

5 Likes

Thank you! I used the first code in the list.

Downloading now & keen to hear how it sounds!

1 Like

Beautiful! I love the background ambience (room tone) on “A day to ourselves” and “Doing our best” (my current favorite). I’m looking forward to exploring your other releases.

I used code g8fc-gmd2. Thank you.

Moose

really liking this, perfect for the end of a frustrating day at work. Looking forward to exploring your other releases :grinning:

I used 4kjs-yfhx

Thanks for sharing ! Beautiful and calming…
I used the code ehyq-cgnh

1 Like

Very pretty!! I used g8fc-gmd2

1 Like

@ObtuseMoose Thank you! A day to ourselves was recorded onto tape which gave it that nice sound. Thanks for the kind words

@davidstelfox sorry to hear about your frustrating day but it makes me happy to know that my music can help to relax!

Thanks and congratulations! Code wswk-cw68 used.

1 Like