Scott Campbell - Photos From the Flood tape/zine & Video Premiere (Sean Curtis Patrick)

I’m beyond excited to announce preorders are open for my debut album “Photos From The Flood” on 79ancestors . Available digitally, on cassette, and a special edition which includes a cassette and a 42-page photo zine featuring destroyed Polaroids I created. The album and images were inspired by the beauty-through-decay experience of sifting through waterlogged photo albums after my parents’ house flood in the summer of 2016. The effect of the destruction led to stunningly beautiful and abstract remnants, leaving only unrecognizable evidence of memories.

Pre-order: https://scott-campbell.bandcamp.com/album/photos-from-the-flood

18 Likes

looks fantastic, ordered.

1 Like

That looks and sounds incredible, Scott!

2 Likes

I flooded in that same flood. I guess that means I have to have a listen then.

1 Like

ordered! nice work scott.

1 Like

ordered! sounds great.

1 Like

Thanks all! Means a lot

1 Like

Very cool. Want to hear the full album.

1 Like

Out today!
Still a handful of cassettes and zines left.

5 Likes

I’m thrilled to share this video for my track ‘Remembrances’, created by the amazing Sean Curtis Patrick. His visual interpretation of the song could not have been more perfectly aligned with the themes and emotions I was hoping to convey in this project. He’s done beautiful videos for Bana Haffar, Richard Devine, Benoit Pioulard, etc, and recently put out a collaborative record with Benoit called Avocationals.

Absolutely beautiful! Are you gonna do another run of tapes? Really bummed I missed out.

1 Like

Thanks! We hadn’t planned on it but I’ll speak to the label

Warm Rain is so good!

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated!