[SF Bay Area] NEED HELP!

Hi everyone,
I’m currently planning to go to Stanford this summer for their Electronic Arts Ensemble workshop from July 10th-14th, I’ll be coming to California from Texas on the 9th and leaving on the 15th. It seems like a super awesome collaborative workshop to go to and I couldn’t be more excited. The price of attending, plane tickets, and food are already costing me quite a bit, and I can’t spend several hundred more dollars on being in a hotel for a week (especially in the high cost living of the Bay Area). I wanted to reach out to the members of Lines to see if anyone who lives in the San Francisco/Bay Area would be willing to let me crash on their couch for a night or two (not necesarily the whole week). I’m completely self sufficient, literally all I need is somewhere to sleep. If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I know that AirBnB is a good option for this but I wanted to reach out this way because I felt like it would be a good way to meet with some artists and maybe collaborate while I’m around. Leave a reply or send me a message if you think you’d be able to lend me a place to sleep for a night or two. <3

1 Like