Visually based modulation source for crow
place a 1-4 sided polygon on a [-5, 5] grid. output the averages of the x/y points for each n point. shapes uses range from a simple time-synced phase-offset LFO, to a complex modulation source.
enc1: change focused shape
enc2: resize focused shape
enc3: spin focused shape
key1: move focused shape
key2: delete focused shape
key3: create new shape
key2 + enc2: resize all shapes
key3 + enc3: spin all shapes
parameter menu has options for changing crow’s output as well as midi
v1.0.0 shapes-20210511.zip (6.5 KB)
- added the ability to save/load script through parameter presets
- added weighted points
- each side of a shape has an individual distance from the center
- modified upper-left part of the UI, crow output voltages on the left and point “groups” and weights on the right.
- added more output options via params
- added +0-5 voltage offset per output via params
- added display options via params, includes hiding shapes or showing points
- added a visual indicator for number of shapes, and selected shape.
- added MIDI-CC support and cleaned up some things.