Share your fanpage on Bandcamp

In my opinion a nice feature of Bandcamp is that you can follow fans. It would be interesting and convenient to follow fellow lines members, because we all have such a good music taste :wink: (i like almost all the things posted in the ‘what are you listening to’ thread)

Here is mine:

4 Likes

This is mine:

I wish they would let you create new release digest emails in the same way you can have digests of fan purchases. I follow a lot of labels and artists, would be nice if it all wasn’t individual emails. I usually get more than one a day.

2 Likes

Great idea. You’re right about the ‘what are you listening to’ thread.

2 Likes

Here’s mine, mostly shop wax in my local record store’s though

1 Like

yeah me too.

great idea!

1 Like

I now don’t really follow anything, as I just used to get so many emails. I do put a lot of stuff into wishlists, and then browse the wishlist when I’m feeling spendy.

2 Likes

For whatever reason, my fanpage also lists all of the releases associated with my artist account.

1 Like

Excited to follow everyone!

4 Likes

Such a good idea. I was wanting to add more people to follow but was unsure where to find them.

2 Likes

Cool idea!

My Feed page is often where I find new music already. I usually trust the people I follow to lead me in the right direction on any day I’m feeling like I can’t find something on my own.

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

1 Like
1 Like

Cool idea.

2 Likes

Hi there!
Here is the link to mine.

1 Like

I need to make mine !

3 Likes
1 Like

Here’s mine:

2 Likes

Here it is!

2 Likes

Wherein we learn I probably buy more music than I can physically listen to!

3 Likes

heres me

1 Like