Show us your modular system

Just waiting for the last 2 shipments to to arrive to get this case filled with all IME… Dream system for sure.

63 Likes

Now that’s what I call a Doepfer A-100 analogue modular system!

20 Likes

Almost complete…

32 Likes

back to monochrome for a minute

32 Likes

Ready for some wires

36 Likes

Setup for a streaming live show I did yesterday. Cheat Codes 2 sequencing Novation Peak, Mangrove (had to hack CC to output v/oct via crow) and Just Friends. BIG Make Noise blind panel due to Teletype being on vacation, my pusher is finishing up Txi/Txo+ which will be the “last” parts in this iteration of the case.

Turned out that Grid and cool stage lights was not the best combo, had to walk through various color combos of light with the light technician to ensure I could see the variations in brightness on the Grid during the set.

13 Likes

loving this more focused system. each filter band has a different sequence speed/timbre with cold mac, jf, kria

23 Likes

My smallish studio clearly needs two modular stations, so I set one up next to the drums for rhythming/sampling and with hopes to integrate a Nord Drum.

!

13 Likes

One of the few times I’m envious of other people’s systems. Solid m8

1 Like

Recently moved to live with my partner in Norway and couldn’t/didn’t want to bring my Bugbrand setup with me, so cracked out this old Analogue Systems case instead.
Thought I’d be frustrated going back to a more cramped format and using tiny cables after the luxury of bananas but it’s actually been quite a pleasant experience rediscovering an old favourite. A very ‘classic’, contained system but with lots of interesting possibilities.

41 Likes

last month i joined the full case club. when i started out in march 2018, i never would have thought that this would be the group of tools that i would have today. this place, and all of the amazing folks who hang around here had a huge impression on the way that i have learned and thought about synthesis for the past 2 years. all of the buying and selling things from yard sales, selling art, and support from friends and family has manifested in this object – one that i hold so near and dear to my heart.

i think that things will change eventually, but honestly – i am tired. i have been climbing this mountain of knowledge for almost 4 years. i think it is time to rest and consider this plateau i’ve reached as an opportunity to take time to learn what is in front of me even better, make, and dedicate more time + energy to sharing!

58 Likes

I would like “I am tired, let’s splosh” stencilled in live, laugh, love typeface on my kitchen wall one day.

Beautiful system, may I ask why the double output, or is it a leftover-hpo-as-2hp-filler situation?

6 Likes

god. that is an incredible idea.

it is both the result of having an hpo to use if i decide to break out a few modules into a 4ms pod 48x,
and also just as a second output for my system! i love to send two stereo signals → mixer → interface! or one output → norns → interface, then the other directly to my interface!

3 Likes

thanks! has been a strong pillar of my sanity these last couple of years

:blush:

19 Likes

Laptop placement making my teeth itch :wink:

14 Likes

Internal scream intensifies.

2 Likes

did you made the case? it’s lovely :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s the library case by Landscape FM. Think they made only a very small run of them a couple years ago.

3 Likes

it’s okay, they’ve got a back up underneath :wink:

1 Like