SM-LL, Conditional, FLUF - July European Mini-Tour

This July we’re throwing some events in the spirit of collaboration between labels SM-LL (@pokk), Conditional (@calumgunn), and FLUF (@sleepystevo).

“Independent electronic labels Conditional, FLUF, and SM-LL announce a series of collaborative live events in Berlin, Copenhagen and London this July, featuring label artists such as Andrea Taeggi, Blood Music, Calum Gunn, Casper Gottlieb, Dane Law, en creux, Nancy Drone, New Tendencies, tuuun, Typeface and Vialan.”

Here are some details about the three dates:

July 11
Copenhagen
Mayhem
20:00

Blood Music
Caspar Gottlieb
en creux
New Tendencies (@emenel)
tuuun (@sleepystevo)
Typeface (@pokk)
Vialan

https://www.facebook.com/events/1145289538976583/

July 18
Berlin
ACUD Nacht Nue
20:00

Andrea Taeggi
Calum Gunn (@calumgunn)
Nancy Drone
New Tendencies (@emenel)
tuuun (@sleepystevo)
Typeface (@pokk)

https://www.facebook.com/events/310830609828373/

July 24
London
Five Miles
19:30

Andrea Taeggi
Blood Music
Dane Law
New Tendencies (@emenel)
tuuun (@sleepystevo)
Typeface (@pokk)

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/conditionalflufsm-ll-label-events-five-miles-london-tickets-62708574033

14 Likes

Cool! Hope I’ll be in Berlin at that time!

3 Likes

Sweet! Looking very much forward to this.

1 Like

Some links to the labels so you can check out the music, if you’re not familiar with it already.

Conditional:

FLUF:

SM-LL:

Thanks for creating this thread @emenel :nerd_face:
Will share some snippets of studio jams/prep from our Slack group during the build up.

Vialan trying to work out what to take:

Me listening on headphones to a snippet of Autechres gonk tuf hi on loop while en creux in the background having a job interview. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Very jealous of the European shows. I’ve been listening to a ton of all three labels lately. I keep being tempted by the SM-LL discography on Bandcamp…

2 Likes

pitty i cant make it to one of the shows… would love to visit one of the gigs!

is the ardbeg also part of the setup? :nerd_face:

1 Like

Rumour has it 3 releases before the end of the summer and a couple more shortly after in the fall are scheduled, so bulk buy will be even better soon :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah i reckon some whisky has to be done, with some decent food…might be after the sets tho hehe :nerd_face:

Struggles with no decent portable fx has been solved with a new addition to the setup, at long last. It’s coming together nicely.

2 Likes

Ooh, good to hear! Perhaps the ghost of favorable currency conversion rates will visit around then as well.

The new Vialan release is excellent!

2 Likes

All patched up and ready to go. Final rehearsals today, then packing.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the Mayhem show!

1 Like

Prep, all new sounds, lots to do but love/hate the last minute nature of it.

3 Likes

I won’t come to see you live (too far for me) but I’ve just received this nice black t-shirt with a black square on it.

2 Likes

Some clips of performances from the first night.

1 Like

Looking forward to tonight!

2 Likes

Niiiiice :nerd_face:
:rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball:

1 Like