Snyderphonics MantaMate firmware and user manual update coming soon

Hi folks,

I know there are a good number of MantaMate users on here, so I thought I’d ask a question of those users.

I’ve been working on a lot of bug fixes and a few new features for the MantaMate. As far as I can tell, we’ve gotten all the bugs we know about ironed out. Before releasing, though, I wanted to ask if anyone out there knows about a bug we don’t yet know about. Please respond if you do and let us know.

Also, we’re working on a redesign of the user manual that will hopefully make things much clearer.

In addition, the firmware update includes a couple fun new features – you can now save and load user presets you make to a computer, so you can share sequences online, which should be neat. Also, it now has support for MPE devices, like the Roli Seaboard and the Sensel Morph.

One other issue I’m dealing with now is that I know the panel mounting holes don’t work on some people’s modular cases. I’ve ordered new panels with slots instead of holes and better placement, and I’ll replace the panel for anyone who bought one already for free once I get them in. All new ones will ship with the fixed panels.

I hope people are enjoying the MantaMate - it’s ended up being completely central to my performance and recording rigs this year. I put a lot of weird functionality in there that wound up being useful to me at least. I’ve been hearing good things from users so far, so it seems like others like it, too.

-Jeff Snyder
Snyderphonics

7 Likes

Hi Jeff, I was wondering if you had a rough timeline in mind for the firmware and manual updates? Really enjoying my MantaMate so far and am looking forward to the new announced features. Thanks!

Yup - planning to release the new firmware and manual in mid August. Let me know if you want to be a beta tester for the new firmware in the meantime.