So Bad It's Good: a Movie Thread

about to enter the canon?

I haven’t seen a huge number, but Zombi 2 (1979) has one of the craziest scenes I’ve ever come across in a zombie movie. Hidden below if you don’t care about spoilers - and you probably shouldn’t if you’re watching this kind of trash.

Youtube clip of the surprising Zombie scene I'm talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOSN2s8FY8Q

Kung Pow! Enter the Fist, anyone?

Recently, I saw Neil Breen’s latest film “Twisted Pair”

It was AMAZING!

nope that’s just bad :joy:

To be fair, it’s been a good few years since I’ve watched it in full. But it used to appeal to my purile teenage sense of humour :smiley:

I loved Mandy. It was like a psychedelic nightmare

Yeah but the real question though is, IS IT ABOUT TO ENTER THE POKEMON STORYLINE CANON ? In which case I’m eagerly anticipating the 8th generation games all of the sudden.

you could start with the bracket you did a few years ago :slight_smile:

this video does a great job explaining all the trouble the Mario Bros movie had in production, which explains a lot (kind of)

i am genuinely excited about this no matter the outcome. a feature length experience watching those CGI furry pokemon is something i will sign up for.

I’m adding Krampus to this list.

Every Christmas morning, for the past five years, I’ve watched that thing, while my wife questions my sanity. It gets worse/better with every year.

Jupiter Ascending: nonsense plot and some high powered overacting by Eddie Redmayne… good times