Sound + Process: a lines podcast (episode #13: Meng Qi)

llllllll

I like the two different formats a lot, great job @Dan_Derks! Beautiful words, insights and music @MengQiMusic

Another superb episode of my unquestionable most favourite podcast! Thanks!

In case you all don’t follow @Dan_Derks on social media, Sound + Process got a shoutout from Alessandro Cortini.

I listened to the Meng Qi podcast - it was superb! Really enjoyed the format and the content :smiley:
Gonna dig through the older ones now. Thanks!

Thank you for incl. the transcript. Much easier to understand that way (for me).

The sidrolz sounds as good as it looks!

Thanks Dan and Meng Qi.

Listened last night. Really great episode again @Dan_Derks. Thanks to you and @MengQiMusic for sharing.

just wanted to say thank you to everyone who’s shared their feedback, nice words, and encouragement!

esp. thanks to the folks who have supported this last episode through bandcamp: @bendu, @steveoath, @fjna, @abalone, @jasonw22, @analogue01, @yoyosandshoes, @Tyresta + Sven and Scott (couldn’t sort out if y’all were here already or not).

the trajectory feels solid and I’m glad it’s resonating with folks. @Angela did me some huge favors with transcribing some other episodes, so I’m excited to share those as well.

Dan, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate these podcasts and the work you put into them (and all of the collaborators + interviewees involved).

I’m slowly working my way through the past episodes.

Thanks again :+1:

Great podcast! I have been listening for a while. I may be a minority here but I use a podcast app on my phone that downloads the latest episodes. With the new format, I just get a teaser and not the full episode.

Yep, same here. I then listened on Bandcamp. Beautiful episode.