Sound + Process: a lines podcast (episode #14: Rodrigo Constanzo)

llllllll

I like the two different formats a lot, great job @Dan_Derks! Beautiful words, insights and music @MengQiMusic

Another superb episode of my unquestionable most favourite podcast! Thanks!

In case you all don’t follow @Dan_Derks on social media, Sound + Process got a shoutout from Alessandro Cortini.

I listened to the Meng Qi podcast - it was superb! Really enjoyed the format and the content :smiley:
Gonna dig through the older ones now. Thanks!

Thank you for incl. the transcript. Much easier to understand that way (for me).

The sidrolz sounds as good as it looks!

Thanks Dan and Meng Qi.

Listened last night. Really great episode again @Dan_Derks. Thanks to you and @MengQiMusic for sharing.

just wanted to say thank you to everyone who’s shared their feedback, nice words, and encouragement!

esp. thanks to the folks who have supported this last episode through bandcamp: @bendu, @steveoath, @fjna, @abalone, @jasonw22, @analogue01, @yoyosandshoes, @Tyresta + Sven and Scott (couldn’t sort out if y’all were here already or not).

the trajectory feels solid and I’m glad it’s resonating with folks. @Angela did me some huge favors with transcribing some other episodes, so I’m excited to share those as well.

Dan, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate these podcasts and the work you put into them (and all of the collaborators + interviewees involved).

I’m slowly working my way through the past episodes.

Thanks again :+1:

Great podcast! I have been listening for a while. I may be a minority here but I use a podcast app on my phone that downloads the latest episodes. With the new format, I just get a teaser and not the full episode.

Yep, same here. I then listened on Bandcamp. Beautiful episode.

Meng Qi played a few days ago on powwow live stream from Beijing using w/ a lot - forward to 47min for the start of his set

Just wanted to say thank you for this. I’ve subscribed and I’m looking forward to getting into it.

this is such a wonderful podcast
I enjoy hearing from people I think of as handles
going back to the original monome forum

I just wanted to say, BTW, that I LOVE the SOUND + PROCESS podcast!

Executing the modular album

@Dan_Derks same! it’s really lovely. i’ve only heard a few of the most recent, but already hoping you continue its production.

@giftculture + @_opial: thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement!

(mod hat: as a heads up, I merged your sweet sentiments to this thread, since it is where all things S+P live.)

I am going to be releasing a new episode very soon, thank you for the patience. I’ve actually been tied up with finishing my first album, which means I’ll be back on the ‘Executing the modular album’ thread soon anyway! lol.

That’s awesome news. Both abou trhe new episode and the music. Really dig your music !!

Just saying dan, this is going to be a perfect opportunity to interview yourself

that’s what liner notes are for babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wink: