Strakt : Diagnoses

So I’ve travelled the internet under various guises over the years, but I’m now trying to assume form. Or forms.

Here’s one of them : Strakt.

This is a collaboration between myself and Allinaire, stemming back to when I started the New Sound Waves modular synth meets in Sydney.

We’ve done a few things together since those days, and now, an album.

We hope you like it :slight_smile: We put a lot of effort into this - during various pandemic lockdowns, like a lot of us - and we think it’s really good.

This is basically a modular synth + computer record, with an amazing mastering job from Taylor Deupree. It sounds great, and we’re kinda proud of it.

You can find it in the usual places, though buying one of the limited edition CDs or prints from Bandcamp is the best way to support us.

Here’s 10 free digital copies (and if they run out please don’t be shy about dropping me a line and asking for another one):

cnab-v3ga
cd9m-ysf7
pht7-74ev
rcnv-5m28
asw8-7twn
u4va-wbm7
vebg-hck5
f6x3-5wgf
mncm-usrm
faj7-j4c6

Redeem them at Blurred Vision

Or listen elsewhere:

Finally, the first of a few videos:

Cheers, and thanks for your precious attention if you read this far :slight_smile:

AJ
blurred.vision

3 Likes

This is sooo good! So much diversity in the tracks, gonna come back to this one often :heart:
(i used ‘u4va-wbm7’, thank you so much!)

Thanks for sharing ! I claimed f6x3-5wgf

Looking forward to my own diagnosis!

And thanks for putting it on Apple Music, not everyone is comfortable doing that, but it’s really convenient…