Summer LCRP - Samples Sent - Song Deadline 31st August

Sent out the samples, pretty nice sounding stuff there. Well done folks. I will send a link to a folder containing the individual samples and a zip so you can choose how you want to download them.

Let me know if I’ve borked anything!

Tunes to steveoath (at) Gmail (dot) com by the end of August? (Wedensday 31st). That OK for everyone?

Artists
Hypnosapien
scanner_darkly
Vagg_Rdu
Myecholalia
Mobbs
michael_matos
declutter
steveoath
Bookmil
Ioflow
Artfwo
Jhindsight
Hecanjog
Dan_Derks
Abalone
Sakul

9 Likes

in
and post must be 20 characters.

In for real this time

i would love to participate in a summer-themed lcrp! as @steveoath mentioned on the previous lcrp thread, happy summery sounds, such as field recordings, are very appealing. i’ve been recording nature sounds (especially birds) in almost all my songs for several months now, and they give a certain warmth and joy to every track.

1 Like

I always initially read LCRP as LARP and get confused

3 Likes

I would participate.

I as well would participate.

I am in. To twenty characters.

yes, would love to be in.

Let do this! Pow! I’m in!

how can we combine these two things

4 Likes

I suppose rolling characters would be a first step.

2 Likes

My brain is struggling to comprehend. Someone get passionate about this!

If everyone is happy with this here is what I propose:

2 samples to be submitted by one and all - ideally one rhythmic and one musical, but feel free to ignore! Each sample embody a sound you associate with Summer.

Once collected usual Remix Project rules apply only sounds made with the samples can be used in the creation of you song.

I don’t mind curating this one if that’s the stumbling block. (Although I am away from internet access for 2 weeks in July).

Shall we say deadline for samples is Saturday 16th July? With songs to be in by end of August?

3 Likes

this sounds fun I will be in

in again! lllllllllllllllll

yes, sir! thanks for stepping up and taking the lead on this one. i’m in if i may.

I would love to participate again!!

Count me in, as well…

thank you for organizing this, count me in!