Synalegg - Violynt Tropiqs (3OP)

Hi!

I’m extremely proud to announce Violynt Tropiqs by Synalegg, one of the most essential and captivating computer musician around IMHO.

It was released yesterday, in digital (24/48 files available) and physical archive.

The music is generative, made with Synalegg’s own PD patch… but the music, rather than the compositional process, entirely steals the show : it’s stellar.

I hope you’ll love what you hear.

FYI, I co-run 3OP with eczem, and I master all the releases. We’ve released stunning EPs/LPs by Core Alter (3OP001), William Fields (3OP002), Calum Gunn (3OP003) and Notein (3OP004). You can stream and purchase them via our bandcamp : http://threeop.bandcamp.com

Cheers !
Nil.

7 Likes

Really enjoying this release so far. Your label is one of my new favorites, as you’ve been cranking out material by artists that I love. Just want to bump this thread for more visibility so that more people check it out.

2 Likes

Amazing release, playing it loud right now…
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Really, really good job !
Curious to know your creative process and the machines you use.
Best

1 Like

Thanks so much for the very kind words !

All I can tell is that Synalegg built his own “mega patch” with Pure Data, which encompass sequencing, synthesis and mixing. Violynt Tropiqs, just like his 2021’s Computer Series is 100% generative AND unedited.

Synalegg published today a video for Mace Plover. You can watch it on his Instagram as well as on VT’s Bandcamp release page

2 Likes

No way. I refuse to believe this :laughing:

1 Like

I know hehe, I know :wink:

1 Like