Synth/Noise Berkeley 1/3

Dildo Factory
$5 Sliding Scale NOTAFLOF
DM/PM For Address

Evicshen is Victoria Shen, of many points of fame, but who may be known as the Synth/Frontperson in Boston duo Trim (with drummer Dana Cataldo), the brawn behind Jessica Rylans ‘Flower Electronics’ Synth Company, as well, you may have seen photos of this diminutive lass leaping to and from the top of a stack of speakers and down onto a prone piano harp/frame at this years Savage Weekend Fest, or perhaps news of a pewter cast cassette that plays(!) has reached your ear, and well, she was behind that feat as well. The live show may hint at a wild disdain for her own personal safety, but I am assured that only a reasonable amount of disdain is indeed present.

Mulva Myasis, also known as Noa Ver, designs, constructs, and performs with homemade feedback oscillators powered by logic gates and 9 volt batteries. Noise drenched circuit glitch housed in tin boxes. Originally from the Bay Area, she is currently based in Portland where she plays as half the musical duo known as Sea Moss.

Madalyn Merkey is a composer and performer of live computer music based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Her recent work observes the principles of acoustic instruments and material spaces to design real-time sound synthesis programs for site-specific performances.

Currently growing offshoot-outgrowth-offspring of the Bay Area-based Waxy Tomb project, Shatter Pattern reallocates the memory space activated during dreams in hopes of generating a shared access platform for reoccurring movement practices that can slow down and speed up time.

Thanks for the heads up, this likes really cool! I’ll be there!

I’ll be at the door, def say hi!

Also, folks can pm for address if needed.

Sounds amazing! Will try to make it out.

Potential attendees! Will be hot cider and whiskey for $, and might not be super warm, so bundle up!