SynthFest|UK 2019 (October 5th, Sheffield)

Finally got round to sorting my ticket and travel! Maybe see some of you there!

2 Likes

Bought a ticket, but unfortunately I’m at a wedding on Saturday (that to my wife’s chagrin I had totally forgotten about :grimacing:).

Some kind of //////// synth meetup in Sheffield/Yorks in the future would be great. Seems there are a fair few of thas fellow Northerners knocking about on this forum :+1:

Also, if anyone wants my ticket (for free, and assuming they are transferable?) let me know.

2 Likes

Hope to bump into some of your folks in Sheffield too. I always love the social side of these events as much as the machines, wires and gadgets :smiley:

Creepshow are performing on Saturday night too after Synthfest (with Mal of Cabaret Voltaire and Benge, the man with the most spectacular synth collection imaginable)

2 Likes

I expect I’ll be wearing my 808 t-shirt if anyone wants to say hi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve no idea how I’ll recognise people but I’ll stick probably my first ever selfie on Instagram on Saturday morning so that people know what I look like or they fancy saying hello!

1 Like

Ditto! 20 characters

You and about 300 other people!

2 Likes

For anyone going along, I put together a little timeline of the talks going on tomorrow. I don’t know why they don’t do this themselves, but they didn’t last year so I figured I’d do it myself this time around. Hope it comes in handy for somebody!

1 Like

That’s brilliant thanks for that! (Surprised they don’t do one already)

PS this is me!

1 Like

On our way!

1 Like

This is me (gods, I hate taking photos of myself!)

2 Likes