Release candidate 2 released. Download in the first post.
Changes since release candidate 1:
Minimal updates to the builtin help text (e.g. updated keybindings). I have removed the
II page entirely.
Add a very small delay before running the init script on startup (as per @bpcmusic's suggestion) to make sure that all devices on the i2c bus have booted up.
Added a 'what's new' section to the documentation, as well as sections on sub commands and aliases. These aren't the best written things in the whole world, but at least the info is in there.
Orca op docs from @scanner_darkly
Final tweaks (for now) to the PDF generation, the chapter headings a bit less full on, and I've added some vertical space between table rows to make them a bit more readable. More than that gets a bit tricky (and this thing needs to be released already!).
Release candidate 1 has been out for about 6 weeks now, and it looks like there haven't been any major bugs (at least over 1.4). The changes in RC2 are very minimal, so I'm planning to release the final version of 2.0 this weekend unless something big comes up. Then I can hand over to @scanner_darkly for 2.1.
@tehn, if all goes well and with your permission, I will merge my changes back to
monome/teletype at the weekend and tag a release (and upload a zip, etc). I'll then start a new thread...
All testing and proof reading is most welcome. Though unless they are big things, I might choose to deal with them after 2.0 is released. Thanks!