Really nice update, I ran the beta firmware at my live performance last weekend without any issues except for some funny MUTE behavior that I can’t currently replicate due to having the modular totally taken apart for renovations.
I had the following in script 7:
IF MUTE 1: MUTE 1 0
ELSE: MUTE 1 1
And in script 6:
IF MUTE 3: MUTE 3 0
ELSE: MUTE 3 1
And in script 1, which was being fired by a master clock (not metro), I had:
In other words, script 3 was being called by script 1, not an outside trigger.
These were triggered by some debounced switches.
Toggling script 1 mute works as expected, but the display does not update (bottom left script number is not greyed out) until I leave the script edit screen and come back (i.e. use [ ] )
Toggling script 3 didn’t have any effect, I figured out another way to handle it.
Again, thanks so much to all who are making this so much cooler than it already was!