I had one scene 16 with:

I M 100

M Tr.Pulse 1

1 Scene 17

And scene 17 with:

I M 200

M Tr.Pulse 1

1 Scene 16

I had the pulse going to my meadowphysics which had channel 1 out to trigger 1 in on the Teletype. I would expect the teletype to go back and forth between the scenes with alternating speeds, but it was not working. Any reason why this shouldn’t work?

Note: I know there are probably a million ways to do this within 1 scene, but I was looking to do this with two scenes as a way to link two different sections of a piece together with different clocks.

Thanks!

[quote=“bemerritt, post:1, topic:5122”]
I would expect the teletype to go back and forth between the scenes with alternating speeds, but it was not working.
[/quote]Tell us what was happening

that might help troubleshoot

The pulses were staying constant.

I would manually trigger script 1 and would recall which scene I was to verify what scene I was in. It would flip between scene 16 and 17, but M would not change accordingly.

1 Like

my first thought would be to include the M value in the script rather than init page

Definitely could work that way. But shouldn’t code written in the I script be executed upon that scene being chosen?

seems so

but if your attempt hasnt worked then I have to check whether tt sees init the same way when scene hopping is employed