Good news: I’m almost done with another run of the modules.
I’ve used up all of my PCBs on hand and only have a small collection of panels from the first run remaining. I’ve finished my build and QA. All that is left is to build a few more europower cables and to update and print out a new version of the manual (which is going to be shorter this time and simply reference the code-generated documentation).
Once everything is accessorized and boxed up, I’ll be opening up a Shopify store to handle the business of selling them. I’ll give a 24-48 hour notice here and on Instagram with a hard date and time for the store to open. I’ve built about half as many modules as last run, but am hopeful that this will satisfy the current demand. (BTW: the store is already built; all I have to do is enter the final quantities.)
My optimistic goal is to have the store up before Thanksgiving here in the US. Based on where I’m at, there is a high likelihood that I’ll make that deadline.
Here are some recent Instagram photos from the build.
All passing modules get the orange dot under the bottom lip of the panel; TXo from this generation get the “1K” to designate their trigger resistor values.
Here are the Teensy for the TXo, lined up and ready to go into service.
Bags and bags of jumpers, screws, and plastic washers.