Bug report: v0.19 TXi issues.
I don’t know where to begin with this one except with the hardware and firmware versions:
Teletype w/backpack running grid/ops latest
(3) TXi running v0.19
(2) TXo running v0.19
(1) Late model Just Friends with I2C connection
TI.PRM x returns 0 or weird values on TXi running v0.19. TI.IN seems to be affected too. I tried a mix of firmware revisions (two TXi v0.18, one TX v0.19) and the v0.18 TXis worked fine and th v0.19 did not. Reflashing everything to v0.18 fixes the problem except that there appears to be an issue with TI.PRM.MAP …
… namely that full CW can return 0 when e.g. TI.PRM.MAP 1 0 7 is in effect. Backing off from full CW will return the expected 7. (EDIT: right after posting, it occurred to me that I ran a calibration on the params and then swapped Teensies around while troubleshooting … this could explain what I’m seeing, so hold off chasing that one!)
This took a while to isolate due to a bad Teensy in one of the TXis–not sure how that happened! I completely remove the Teensy to flash it, so it’s not a magic smoke issue. Stuff happens.