First revision prototype boards were assembled and ran through their paces. Both modules (TEXEXo and TELEXi) are assembled and working.
Here is a shot of them sitting next to my dev Teletype behind temporary 3d printed panels.
Need a few small revisions to to correct a few small issues (package size for a few capacitors, PWM output routing for a few LEDs, a floating ground, and the dual i2c points that are too close together). But, all my important tests are passing.
- TELEXi - 4 Independent Pots: Working
- TELEXi - 4 CV Inputs (-10V to 10V): Working
- TELEXo - 4 5V Trigger Outputs: Working
- TELEXo - 4 CV Outputs (-10V to 10V): Working
- TELEXo - 8 LED Indicators: Working
I also have some distance to go on the software now that they are assembled and on the bench. And - I'd like to target the new i2c spec that @tehn is working on when it is ready. That said, the end is in sight!
Here are a few more in-process shots using 3d printed panels. (Metal ones are designed and ready to produce, btw.)