The Tiny Studio Corner Thread

Love your setup! And it’s nice to see a e520

1 Like

This looks nice – may I ask which nightstand this actually is? The handle at the front suggests to me it having wheels.

It’s an older ikea tool chest with wheels, I’m just using it next to my bed as a nightstand cause of limited space

1 Like

Love this, I’ve been wanting to rock a pegboard for my work desk for ages

1 Like

Also a fan of the pegboard

13 Likes

Is that a midi hi fi ?!?

Hi. Thanks for your interest. Are you referring to the double tape deck? It’s not a HiFi as such. It’s a Coomber double cassette recorder. Coomber did some nifty tape gadgets in the past and this one can be played back/record on both tape decks simultaneously. That’s a function not a lot of tape recorders offer. I use it to record and play back tape loops with/of my sounds:)…

5 Likes

my entire setup for saturday. i believe @license’s is the same.

36 Likes

Minus the MTG card. And now that I see yours I realize I must keep my WR matches in the cockpit for good luck.

14 Likes

pretty :heart_eyes: which thinkpad is that?

T480s purchased used, pre-dented, and patina’d

8 Likes

I hear the reliced thinkpads actually do sound better

7 Likes

You can’t get much tinier than this

39 Likes

Mine arrives today!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks to @sixolet for the opportunity to make this very tiny studio.

36 Likes

Hot diggidy! What IS that keyboard?

This looks like an Anne Pro 2.

ooh, what is that Norns stand!?!

1 Like

Thats a standard cellphone stand. I think Nora mentions it a few posts back in this thread

2 Likes

As @ploubus said, it’s an Anne Pro 2, which I meant to use for TELETYPE but doesn’t work.

Just a commodity phone stand that I bent the ends on to be a bit more flat. This particular kind is a bit scarce now but the ones with hinges are just as good.

2 Likes