The traveling cassette tape (an experiment)

I’m on the list for first tape, UK based, 8 on the spreadsheet.Anyone know where is the tape?’

1 Like

It was cast into the fires of mount Doom.

6 Likes

They’ve taken the cassette to Isengard… gard… gard… gard ! (repeat for ten hours)

5 Likes
4 Likes

Where are the tapes? :smiley: 20 characters

3 Likes

i’d like to add some noiz to the tape if possible!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, everyone, I have the Angel tape and am hoping to finish my contribution this weekend. After I’m done, I’ll make a dub of the 4 tracks so far on it for security. Anyone on the eastern US or Midwest ready for it? (I think the other tape is still out in the Western US.) I’m in Michigan.

8 Likes

I’d be interested! I’m in Minneapolis

2 Likes

Cool, message me with your address, please!

1 Like

Located in Pasadena and would love to contribute if there is a tape floating around the west coast.

I’m at a residency in Italy right now and the space I’m in has a cassette deck and a few blank tapes.

So I’m going to start a couple European tapes. If you are in the EU, DM me with your mailing address. I think I should be able to get 4 out the door while I’m still here. Need to test the inputs but the deck looks in good condition.

Edit:
I have now received enough people to get some European tapes started, several countries involved! I’ll post here as I send them out in the next 2 weeks. :slight_smile:

7 Likes