Touring in other countries


Just got back from a trip to Switzerland and it got me thinking about the possibility of performing music in other countries. Right now this is just research, but I’d love to play in Canada or Europe at some point (I’m from the US, Pittsburgh PA).

  • What was the situation with work permits/visas? At what level Is this needed?

  • Anything special when going through customs, in terms of the reason for your visit or your equipment?