//// trios : lcrp.2020.equinox.1 ////

i also can jump in as a last minute trio filler if needed

2 Likes

Same here. If anyone needs a sub, I’m available as a sub.

2 Likes

Just chiming in to say my trio should be ready by the deadline. I was knocked out with a fever last week (which kinda freaked me out considering), but I’m almost recovered now and working on the mix this week.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re feeling better @crim – our trio is nearly ready too, we’ll have a piece to contribute.

2 Likes

Just uploaded our trio which was @jlmitch5, @fjna & myself. We ended up doing two rounds, though not everything from round two ended up being used & then we shared some mixes and worked out the final form together via DM. This was one of the smoothest and most enjoyable remote collabs I’ve ever participated in, they’re not always easy to pull off!

(I also couldn’t resist sneaking a listen to the @lumena / @samarobryn / @zaqwithaq trio – wonderful!)

6 Likes

Glad to know you liked it… it’s really a soundtrack. We started with a video made of found footage and text. A secret film. We used that to determine timing, length etc. As time and sounds progressed all cues from the film fell away and all that was left was the soundtrack.

6 Likes

That’s a cool method! Will you put the video online too at some point?

1 Like

I will check with everyone
L.

1 Like

The quietly ambient piece by the trio of @ganders, @keinexco and @DoS has been sent via WeTransfer (Google Drive was being unhelpful). Looking forward very much to the final results.

4 Likes

Got four five tracks now, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uploaded thanks…

1 Like

After checking here is “secret video”. All space footage is property of NASA.
Text is mine and stolen lines from “Arthur Rimbaud’s Illuminations”

5 Likes

Six tracks received, expecting at least two more, two confirmed not happening.

Thanks all. If you haven’t got your track in yet, drop me a line when you can or upload here:

1 Like

Here’s notes for our track, titled Equlibrium:

@kveye : My take was mostly modulated Verbos Harmonic Oscillator with a bit of Morphagene with delays from Mimeophon and Magneto. I was exploring tilt and scanning controls of verbos. Recorded straight to stereo through eventide h9 for some reverb.

@Quesja : Took@kveye’s track, made a drum beat to go with it using patterning 2. Played beat live into my daw. Added rhodes chords using analog lab. Chopped up the beat. Processed both the Rhodes and the beat with Tape, Valhalla Vintage Verb.

@kriskeyser : Played Lounge Lizard VST Rhodes over the top of the other tracks through Replika delay and stock Ableton reverb.

3 Likes

We had a member drop out, so are looking for a new third. @howthenightcame @zebra @mattlowery I heard one of you might be interested?

Another trio’s in the same position - 2 people keen to continue, 1 no longer can. Sing out, anyone.

:notes::notes::notes::notes::notes:
I can probably devote a couple hours to this in the coming few evenings.

1 Like

I’m at work, time differences and all!!

Would love to help out, it’ll be something simple though…

1 Like

I could probably put in time on something in the next few days if needed as well.

1 Like

Sure, pm me. I can do some listening / planning tonight and some tracking / mixing tomorrow.

1 Like