Velocity Seattle, anyone else going?

I am flying up from los angeles and was wondering if any other lines people were going to be there. would be great to meet in person!

2 Likes

I’m new here, but I’ll be driving up from Portland and hopefully meeting up with @PacificNorthWes.

2 Likes

I’ll be there also :partying_face:

3 Likes

I will almost certainly be there.

1 Like

I’ll be there as well.

1 Like

Yup! I’ll definitely be there. Attending/volunteering. I’m also playing a tangentially related show on Thursday, Oct 3 at Chapel if anyone’s in town then! I’ll post more info when I have it.

3 Likes

Update: Here’s the Thursday show. (I’m “Harsh Realm” :slight_smile:)

1 Like

got my tickets - looking forward to seeing friends and meeting new people!

3 Likes

I’ll be there, looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Live stream VELOCITY— a trade show, synth education and music festival all day today in Seattle. Go to velocityseattle.com for the stream

2 Likes

I had a great time at the event, thank you to everyone involved (organizers and artists). In addition to hearing some amazing sets, I got to make some new friends, hang out with old ones, and meet several of the manufacturers. An utterly exhausting, but wonderful day in Ballard.

1 Like

yeah, this was super fun with some fantastic performances.

Such a good time! I was super excited to get to see a bunch of people in the room I was volunteering as stage-crew in, and ended up introducing them all on stage also. Awkward but awesome. :smiley:

1 Like