Wetware festival in Beijing, China, May 2017

Hi guys!

Being lurking around in this forum for a long time and I would like to post about a very exciting event which will happen next week. It’s called Wetware festival, and it’ll last from May 18th to 21st. There will also be a forum which we invited Elektron, Teenage Engineering, Verbos Electronics and also Mark Reeder on 19th. And I will be hosting this forum. (invited Tehn and he almost made it, Ill try invite him for the next one for sure :])

The lineup is pretty crazy for average listeners to be honest, but if anyone of you from here would like to go just send email to miniless@gmail.com and I will sort things out (at least a beer, or one day ticket :] ). And also I’m having series of events focusing on experimental electronic music/improvisation in Shanghai, so if any of you guys come to Shanghai please feel free to contact me for a show or a drink.

cheers everyone!

5 Likes

What an awesome lineup! I lived in Shenzhen last year and went up to Shanghai once on tour- loved it there, and would love to come back. I will contact you if I ever make in town again!

nice, that will be cool!

Wow, that looks fantastic. It’s my wife’s big birthday weekend, otherwise I’d have considered to come over from Singapore for a few days. Next year.

yeah for sure, next year!