What are you listening to?

I’ve also been revisiting this lately. so glad it’s survived multiple large-scale vinyl purges.

currently putting our baby to sleep to the soothing sounds of Raymond Scott.

Great psychedelic pop tunes from Lustana in this release by Never Anything Records.

very nice droney sorta-krauty tune from Kilchhofer

bravo :slight_smile:
'analog distortion = where the gods live
digital distortion - not for humans

I picked up the new Beautify Junkyards LP on Ghost Box today. Glorious synthy pastoral pysch-folk laced with a healthy dose of tropicalia. Much recommended if you like that sort of thing.

Love this minimal banger from Shawn O’Sullivan:

what. a. mix.

Old bass mix from 1986, Detroit. Hard-to-capture energy of the era presented in the appropriate manner.

Very beautiful, Thanks for sharing!

Been on a huge Henning kick recently - what a great new world to explore. Looks like the Italian imprint Holidays just released a few pieces on vinyl…

that one is a DOOZY. don’t miss horse lords if they’re touring through your city this spring! the last couple times i’ve seen them max has done a long electronics section in the middle of the set, which was a nice change of pace.

20 characters of oh fuck.

Reminds me a bit of the more poppy side of Cindy Lee:

I’ve never clicked with Horse Lords unfortunately. Seen them twice now :confused: Not sure what I’m not getting, but it hasn’t been my bag. Max’s solo stuff on the other hand is really something I enjoy for the most part.