What are you listening to?

llllllll

A new Rastko album released today :slight_smile:

Catching up over the holiday break with the new batch of releases from Another Timbre.

Currently:

The new Ferran Fages is wonderful:

I didn’t really connect with Mark R Taylor’s “Aftermaths” – a collection of solo piano music but I’ll have to come back to that again…

Next up today, which I’m super excited about (saving it for last) is the Catherine Lamb / Johnny Chang disc:

These are all wonderful, new to me and exactly what I need right now. thank you!

This is wonderful. Instant buy.

10 years old now (and then some) but I still find this concept mildly fascinating (and incredibly enjoyable).

http://www.roberthenke.com/concerts/layering_buddha.html

Just saw that all of the Diggin’ in the Carts (video game music) RBMA radio shows have been posted. Many deep cuts but of course I jumped to the episode with the Chrono Trigger section (series 1, episode 5).

2 series of 8 eps each.

Currently, I’ve been listening to Danimal Cannon. But music made via old game system chips is very interesting to me.

Mitch Murder is also just aces!

This is a great mix!! Love it
(Edit: yes late reply, i’m a couple of months behind with listening through this thread :see_no_evil:

Dope.

After knowing about the label for quite some time, I finally picked up my first reissue from Awesome Tapes From Africa. Didn’t know this one previously but damn, such a killer album. I accidentally listened to it on 45rpms the first time… kinda feel like I have two new albums now, one laid back and one supremely funky :sunglasses:

Nursing a reassuring New Year’s Day hangover…

Merry New Year:

First Bandcamp purchase of the new year popped up on Guy Birkin’s year-end blogpost and it sounded cool.

In support of all the absurdist, anti-authoritarian Russian (and other nations in eastern Europe) people making music.

If anyone has been to a west coast music festival in the USA like Lightening in a Bottle, Tommy Cash really takes the piss out of the cultish creep vibez that pop up in the usual characters.