What are you listening to?

one of my favourite albums

Jason was a top-notch dude :frowning:

somehow, almost everyday

Haha, yes, exactly…

Steel guitar, heavy layers of electronic processing. Lovely tune from a lovely album.

this has a certain feeling to it as well

been enjoying this album a lot.
growing up going to church often, it made me realise that I miss the sound of an organ.
(not saying this album is in any way comparable to the scores or acoustics in a church, its not).

Love Patricia and really bummed I feel like I can’t justify a 3 LP set of releases for $60ish :confused:

There are some great tunes but it feels very uneven. Exciting that he seems to be stretching out a bit and trying some new things though. I suppose “Body Issues” over and over would be a bit pointless :slight_smile:

I finally got my record listening/reading room setup and for some reason I’ve been hit with a rare jazz mood, so I’ve been pulling out a lot of Ornette, Don Cherry, and Eric Dolphy.

excellent sounds (to de-lurk to)

This was my first purchase on Bandcamp when it came out. Excellent album.

My new favs, they sound like Macross 82-99, super legit,.

These guys rule! Played a show with them earlier this year and it was :fire:

Oscar Peterson was both a genius and a very kind, generous man. I have a special appreciation for him as I sweat A Lot when I perform too. For bonus points, no one interviews like Dick Cavett (who is still going strong at 80).

In this interview he gives a brief master class on the signature piano styles of a handful of mythic performers.

Produced by the great Adrian Sherwood of On-U Sound System.

I never was able to catch AH but was fortunate enough to see Du Syndicate in the late 90’s in San Francisco.

some dj sets I recently recorded in different occasions.

downtempo: https://soundcloud.com/emotionalrepositories/tier6

4,5 hours of my record collection (jazz, r&b, deep house etc): https://soundcloud.com/emotionalrepositories/deviation1-joralsky-vinyl-set

live recording from a darkwavy party i co-run in Cyprus:

Drifting cassette + Balinese gamelan :heart:

Over and over again. I adore this piece. Powerful, healing music.