What are you listening to?

llllllll

Really excellent.

Really dig it, thanks !

most welcome…the sax was delivered in such soulful manner I fall for his melancholy every time.

most welcome…the sax was delivered in such soulful manner I fall for his melancholy every time.

Caught a chunk of “On the Reach of Explanations” on local radio, haven’t been grabbed that hard in a while. Not sure if the number of hours I’ve spent trying to piece together what it was in the meantime is an indicator of poor research skills or real dedication.

bastl livestream

new vulfpeck is here
mocky (by way of vulfpeck)
and landlady too!

Really enjoying all of @analogue01 's work recently, but this is utterly bonkers (in a good way):

beautiful live set from @stripes
edit: oops didn’t saw this thread. see it for more

Likewise. In particular I keep coming back to this one

Just discovered Matana Roberts :heart:

Anxious to see (hear, feel!) this live tonight. Release party for their new record.

Sound great! Have fun, I really enjoyed Anna Högberg Attack live.

Just received Colleen’s new album on Vinyl so I’m listening to it right now. I owe her music so much. Here’s a glimpse of what it sounds like, I think it’s incredible. (It’s her “first time” with a full electronic setup, which basically means a septavox and a pocket piano).

So, this happened.

Abul Mogard was apparently a steel plant worker that decided to explore sound after retirement: