What are you listening to?

Real weight to that one. Love it!

This 5CD box was released with collected stuff from Omit. Massive release, the first disc sounds great: https://endofthealphabetrecords.bandcamp.com/track/cd1-turner

Planning on getting the digital release as I don’t own a cd-player. :blush:

Thanks for this! Love Naked City. Seeing them live in the late 80s still is one of my top 3 all time concerts.

Big fan.

Nice one! That drummer is tearing it up :smile:

Does anyone know what mixer Lanois is using here? The setup he’s playing is inspiring - strictly dubwise!

Edit: Reminded me of this gem

Looks like a Mackie 1604 VLZ4.

Just arrived today :slight_smile:

Going to 1990s Japanese noise improv. Hadn’t heard of this group until today. Loving it.

Really cool Ondes Martenot recording. Reminds me of Terry Riley in a few places. The particular track I’m linking to has a really beautiful “solo” about 3 minutes in–has a sort of Cello vibe to me, and I like how it’s both very present, but also feels a little hollow and warm.

I actually picked this up at a local record store a couple years ago from their used section because it was marked for 4 dollars, the cover looked cool, and all the text was in french. It sat on the shelf until I noticed it when looking through things today and decided to put it on.

Hello! This is my contribution! Electronic Music from Chile

Keep listening :fire:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/6000/1332125829?uo=4&app=itunes&at=1001lry3&ct=twitter… See More

Buy -->

Can’t get enough of this lately.

I sold half of my CD and vinyl collection over the weekend. It was mostly most a lot of alternative/indie rock that I don’t listen to much these days (some were CDs I’ve had since high school). I’ve spent most of the last year listening to primarily death and black metal, but have been listening to more classical and jazz lately. Picked these two records up with the proceeds of flipping my records.

Going to pare down my collection even further over the next year…

I bought the complete collection, very enjoyable and a great concept!

Beautiful work on a Buchla 200e.

Wow this is amazing!

Nice @anzym… a revival of all that great music from the 70’s… Mazhar ve Fuat, Erkin Koray, Mogollar, Selda Bagcan, Baris Manco etc. seems like the “classic period” should also be better known…