Where in the world do you live?

Since this was brought up, I thought it would be fun to have a poll. Instead of getting all specific with countries, how about just general continents / geographical regions?

• Africa
  • Asia
  • Australia
  • Europe
  • North America
  • South America

0 voters

14 Likes

Seeing as it’s 61% Europe at the moment, my guess is that the rest of the world is still asleep.

Good idea for poll!

15 Likes

Very cool poll! It’s interesting to see that there are so many europeans on this forum!

3 Likes

I am completely delighted to discover that NA types are not in the majority. It does us good.

3 Likes

Good idea, however I am currently unsure of the location of the UK?
Are we still in Europe?
It feels like we’re drifting off somewhere into the Atlantic ocean heading roughly towards Greenland!

22 Likes

If you wouldn’t mind not shoving us in the same direction on your way that would be appreciated. kthxbai, Ireland. :wink:

4 Likes

Stuck in between the two of you here in Belfast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

left long ago. Sydney

1 Like

I am an Italian guy living in Italy. After reading what you guys wrote I feel so boring. :frowning:

Rome… where all roads lead there :smiley:

1 Like

Originally from Wisconsin, been mostly in Louisville, KY USA since I was 10. Home of bourbon (you’re welcome), horse racing (shrug), basketball (shrug), and Slint (you’re welcome). :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I am from Prudnik, Poland (not too far from Wroclaw) originally… have spent most of my life apart from a brief stint in Japan living in Vancouver, BC, Canada though.

Someone needs to move to Africa. And Antarctica.

I live in Watsonville, California.

3 Likes

Los Angeles, California USA.

2 Likes

Southern Sweden here! (practically Denmark… but not quite)

2 Likes

Whoops, forgot to have Antarctica on the list. I actually have a friend from university who lived at the research station there for a few years…

my partner lived in Africa for a couple of years as well… I’ve actually considered moving there at some point, I quite like it.

1 Like

I have an uncle who spent Navy years in Antarctica. Lots of crazy stories from that time.

So many different places in Africa I’d love to visit.

London here, north London -but an Essex man by birth…I always imagined there was a strong Berlin contingent on here.

I’m originally from a small village in the north east of Scotland. Two streets and 600 population.
I’ve been in Ireland (southern County Wicklow specifically) for the last 10 years, preceded by 10 years in London.

2 Likes

Sestri Levante, a little maritime town on the ligurian sea, between Cinque Terre and Portofino, in the north of Italy.

3 Likes