Who wants to help fund a port of meadowphysics 2

@ingMob,
I know the feeling. Please post how the patch works for you. :grinning:

@jasper_ryder here’s what I did:

first I created a new folder for the M4L version, copied all sub patches and .js files to this folder, then in Ableton opened new M4L MIDI device and saved it in the previously created folder. then, copy/pasted the original patch in the new M4L patcher and saved the device. after that I changed out some objects (f.i. sliders for live.sliders to allow MIDI mapping in Live) and changed the layout a bit …

1 Like

I suspect the need to “change the layout a bit” might have something to do with the lack of a “port to M4L” button in Max. It’s not immediately obvious how one would automate that part of the workflow.

also, be aware that the clock has to be coupled to live’s transport if I’m not mistaken, likely something you would want
(even if I had time… didn’t open max/m4l for quite some time, not of much help here sorry)

Yeah, that’s one of the things i edited. M4l port is driven by plugsync~ instead of the original qmetro

2 Likes

@ithkaa,
Just gave it a quick try and it seems great. Thank You.

@jasper_ryder here’s what I did:

first I created a new folder for the M4L version, copied all sub patches and .js files to this folder, then in Ableton opened new M4L MIDI device and saved it in the previously created folder. then, copy/pasted the original patch in the new M4L patcher and saved the device. after that I changed out some objects (f.i. sliders for live.sliders to allow MIDI mapping in Live) and changed the layout a bit …

So then you freeze it so It’s just one amxd file then?

@jasper_ryder that’s right

Well thanks again @ithkaa! Not trying to discount your time, but damn you are efficient at getting patch work done! :smile:

This works perfectly! Thank you!!

1 Like

@ithkaa,

Just have been revisting this patch. So great! I have noticed autofocus is not acting correctly when using it with other patches. I have to hit the connect button every time I return to it.

little mod of @ithkaa’s port in order to have multiple instances of meadowphysics. thx to @elquinto
It seems to work for me
Meadowphysics 2 M4L poly.amxd (457.6 KB)

4 Likes