slow oscillators for crow outputs from norns.
demo rundown: crow 1 modulates “time” effect with random walk, crow 2 modulates filter with key envelope + latoocarfian, crow 3 modulates pitch with wobbly sine and midi note, crow 4 modulates volume with random walk. tldr: lots of randomness in everything.
with wobblewobble you can…
- assign each of the four crow outputs one of many different types of slowly oscillating modulation sources.
- configure crow as midi->CV or midi->envelope atop any oscillation (or none)
- visualize slow oscillations from crow inputs (<7hz)
this script was also designed to be a library (all functionality is available in the menu) so that it can be imported for crow functionality from other scripts. no examples of this yet, though.
from the main norns screen you can:
- hold K1 and K2/K3 to switch crow
- press K2/K3 to switch modulator
- E1 changes frequency
- E2/E3changes lfo min/max
- K1+E2 or K1+E3 changes meta
the params menu has more options, including:
- clamping the absolute minimum and maximum values
- add midi input to control pitch (top note, any note) or add an envelope
- meta params for the modulators
- change slew rate
oscillators are configured in SuperCollider making it easy to configure / design / add new oscillators, including complex ones from the chaotic UGens. current oscillators:
many many thanks to @proswell for the excellent additions (grid support, five more modulators, adding inputs, adding metas) as well as testing.
any other PRs are welcomed with open wings.